GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Upon registration as a student of our training course, you consent to your contact details (name, email and phone number) being passed onto our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can contact you directly and invite you to register as a Trainee and Teacher and that you understand that you have the option of opting out of this registration process.
Terms & Conditions for LKY Online Courses:
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions apply to anyone starting a course with LKY Yoga Teacher Training School. These terms and conditions are a contract between you (trainee) and LKY.
LKY may change the content, which includes prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in the website.
All materials, which include copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to LKY.
All courses are subject to the following conditions:
LKY takes no responsibility if the candidate is unable to complete and pass the course.
It should be noted that by purchasing any of the courses from LKY does not mean that a candidate will be guaranteed a pass. LKY reserves the right to deem student not yet competent if a student does not meet the minimum requirements of the course.
- Booking can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must make full payment at the time of booking.
- Once your booking has been accepted you will receive confirmation of your acceptance, and a receipt upon payment.
- Once that has been generated a contract exists between you and LKY and all terms and conditions apply.
- Once you have received this confirmation and payment has been made, please check and inform us of any changes to personal details and contact information.
- All prices that are advertised on the website are correct at the time of booking.
- LKY reserves the right and discretion to change prices at any time. Please check the website for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
Procedure for changing or cancelling a booking:
The full course fee is due before the course date. Please be absolutely sure that you wish to do the full course before confirming your booking. Customer may cancel course registration by notifying LKY in writing. Any refund will be based on the date the written cancellation request is received by LKY. All deposits are Non-refundable under any circumstances. If the Customer cancels up to 6 weeks prior to the course start they will receive a 50% refund of balance payments. Cancellations within 6 weeks of course start are completely NON-REFUNDABLE. All monies are non-transferable between courses.